In Doit.io you can upload and store any file, document, or image. This allows you to have everything in one central place, neatly organized inside your notes so you can get right to work. To upload a file, follow these steps below.
How to upload a file
- Go to the note you want to attach a file to
- Click a section to bring up the section menu, and click the 'file' icon to the right
- Choose the file you want to attach
Preview a file or image
You can preview a file or image within Doit.io, either as expanded or full-screen. Here's how:
- To view a file or image as full-screen, click the file name of the file or image. A full-screen view will appear.
- To view as expanded (smaller than full-screen), click the image itself. An expanded version of the file image will appear.
Download a file or image to your computer
To download a file or image to your computer or mobile, click the 'download' link associated with the file or image. Or, you can also click the download icon at the top right corner in full-screen view.
Examples of file types supported
- Any other file