Events are great to use if you have an appointment or a meeting that you don't want to miss. Add a date and time to your event so that you get reminded once it occurs.
Create an Event
Within a Note
- Click an empty section anywhere within a note to bring up the 'Toolbar'
- Click the 'Add event' icon and type a name for the event
- Click 'Add a date' to your right, to set a due date
- Get reminded when the event occurs
Via Task or Calendar View
You have the option of creating Events that arent' attached to specific notes. You can choose to create an event either via Task View or Calendar view if you a specific date in mind.
Above is the event viewed in My Tasks, with start time set for today. Below you can see the same event, but within Calendar view.
Assign an Event
Generally, events are similar to tasks. You can assign the event to the people that for example are attending a meeting.
To assign an event use the same steps as for tasks:
- To assign an event, click the 'Assign to' icon at the right.
- From the dropdown list, add the people you want to be included for the event or write an email.
People assigned to an event will be notified once the event starts.
Set an event to Important
To mark a task important, click 'Important' in the section dropdown menu to the right. The event will be marked in red to indicate that it's important.
Delete an Event
To delete an event you can either delete it from the note itself using the backspace button Key: backspace or going to the section menu to the right and clicking delete in the dropdown list.